Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Minimalist  Minimalist  by  lanyczar  featuring a  hi lo maxi skirt  (pictures are from Polyvore) \\ Minimalist Who's a ...

Trend I'm currently loving : Minimalist

Minimalist
Minimalist 
Minimalist by lanyczar featuring a hi lo maxi skirt (pictures are from Polyvore)


\\ Minimalist
Who's a big fan of the minimalist trend? Me. 
Why I love it? It's simple, comfortable, and it's easy to style. Think neutral colors, sharp modern lines and cuts, draped or layered gold necklaces and dainty gold rings. Paired with a red lipstick and some smokey eye it's the marriage made in chic heaven. 

\\To Birkenstocks or not? 
Mango carries those Birkenstocks inspired / leather wrapped sandals here, but at a pretty hefty price point. Fortunately, I saw a Malaysian based Instagram shop selling something similar at a very reasonable price of RM49 search vogueapparels

\\Dainty accessories

I swear I'm not  cheating on my statement necklaces, but I'm also slowly falling in love with dainty accessories. I was first intrigued by them when I saw Olivia Palermo wearing and layering up different kinds of dainty accessories. What I so love about them is that, while statement necklaces are so gorgeous, sometimes I just want to wear a nice simple shirt and look comfortable not crazy glam and you can practically mix and match them and it will still look chic. My sister introduced me to a great online shop called Luccacal that sells plenty of these dainty accessories under the Necklace>> Pendant section. They're Malaysian based too so shipping won't kill you. I've never bought anything from them but I'm going to give them a try soon. If you have, let me know how you liked their service and etc. in the comment section below. Of course H&M sell these too. But you already know that, don't you ;)



Finders Keepers hi lo maxi skirt
collectivehabit.com


ONLY short skirt
$40 - only.com


VILA stripe shorts
$47 - vila.com


Black shoes
theline.com


Gold jewelry
etsy.com



Adjustable bracelet
lorisshoes.com


Olivia Burton pink wrist watch
$125 - the-dressingroom.com



Collar necklace
alloyapparel.com


VIVETTA pink hat
luisaviaroma.com


Larke black eye glasses
$460 - ln-cc.com




If you like these kinds of posts and want to see more, do sign up for my blog! Click here
AND
Don't forget to follow me on 
Instagram | @ailanyzabidin
Twitter | @ailanyzabidin
Tumblr | urbanhippiekl
Pinterest | AilanyZabidin






0 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a comment on Urban Hippie KL