Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Ailany Zabidin | Urban Hippie KL A dedicated, self-proclaimed beauty junkie. I love spending time indulging myself in fantasy lands of t...

Meet The Author


Ailany Zabidin | Urban Hippie KL

A dedicated, self-proclaimed beauty junkie. I love spending time indulging myself in fantasy lands of the 22nd century parchment papers or the Kindle. A psychology degree graduate with a passion for writing. Youtube junkie, photography enthusiast and a hopeless romantic. 

For business or press inquiries contact: 
lanyczar(at)gmail.com

Connect with me!
Instagram | @ailanyzabidin
Tumblr | urbanhippiekl
Pinterest | ailanyzabidin
or Tweet me for any questions and suggestions
@ailanyzabidin




0 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a comment on Urban Hippie KL