Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Thursday, 29.1.2015 On Thursday I went to Old Town White Coffee for lunch and to meet some friends of the husband, I've never met...

OOTD : Of Old Town White Coffee and making new friends

Thursday, 29.1.2015

On Thursday I went to Old Town White Coffee for lunch and to meet some friends of the husband, I've never met this bunch before but I sure did have a lot of fun. I think at the end of the day making new friends shouldn't be such a nerve wrecking experience if your only objective is to have fun and not to try to compete or pretend to be someone you're not. Let loose, let your hair down and realize that life is way more fun when you spend it with people who uplift you! 





Dress // Peacocks Malaysia
Cardigan // MNG Malaysia
Bangles // Forever21 US
Handbag // Annafella Boutique (@annafellaboutique)
Shades // Rayban Wayfarer
Belt // Bershka / H&M (I honestly can't remember but I think it should be from one of these two places!) 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a comment on Urban Hippie KL