Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

Fashion Infatuation 1# Hello there my urban hippies! This week I'm going to introduce you guys to my Fashion Infatuation Series where ...

Fashion Infatuation : Look of The Day

Fashion Infatuation 1#

Hello there my urban hippies! This week I'm going to introduce you guys to my Fashion Infatuation Series where I will have posts such as Look of the Day, Fashion DIY, hauls etc. You guys get the idea. So for my first Fashion Infatuation post I thought I'd go with something fun and quick such as a Look of the Day post.

I'm absolutely lifeless so I spend most days (besides studying, of course :P) by going through my favorite fashion bloggers such as Wendy's Lookbook and well tumblr and pinterest to get some inspiration on either fashion, makeup or even DIY ideas. So this week's post is heavily inspired by all of them.

So last week, I was out with a couple of friends to get some coffees in our bellies, play card games and unexpectedly we also managed to catch a football match. My friend and I though managed to sneak in a couple of OOTD pictures in between, (as we always do). So I thought I'd share all of our outfits from that night.





Outfit 1# - Me


I was told by a good friend once that I normally go for the elegant modern look. I don't know what possessed me that night but I decided to dial down the girlie and bring back my rugged side by wearing this rad over-sized t-shirt by a local independent brand, Menage. I paired it with a pair of black leggings and a pair of comfortable sneakers. I  also wore a pair of these lovely hoop earrings, a silver necklace and my favorite watch to complete the look. Although in some of the pictures I'd already taken off the silver necklace and the watch, oops, I guess I'd gotten a bit lazy and I decided to take them off :P. I added a little culture into this outfit by wearing a red bandana as a head scarf for a little bit of a blast from the past. (can I say old school hip hip anyone?) I really love using bandana as a hair accessory, I recently bought mine at a local mall and learned multiple ways on how to use them. Can't wait to experiment more with this red bandana! What's your favourite hair accessory? 



I felt like a proper bad ass in this outfit, it made me feel like one of those girls that just don't give a flying dust bunnies. I felt like this outfit truly reflected who I am, I am more of a comfort first kinda girl and although I have nothing against looking good and dressing up, at times I just wanna go out in a  baggy t-shirt and just feel comfortable in my own skin you know? :) I guess we all have those lazy days, oh well. 





For my makeup, I kept it simple, with the Stay Matte Not Flat liquid foundation from Nyx for my face. I find myself reaching more for this foundation lately because I am in love with how light it feels on my skin. Then, on my lips I wore the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam (click this link for my review on this amazing lip product). For ze eyes, I used two colors from my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I wore Tease all over my lid and Bootycall right underneath my brows. More on the eyes, Benefit They're Real mascara, Maybelline 2 in 1 Impact Shadow Liner on my waterline and my upper waterline and I used the Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner to create the flicked liner look. 

:: Outfit ::

Shirt | Menage Brand (FB & Instagram)
Pants | Essentials leggings from MNG (click this link)
Shoes | Nike
Accessories | Hearts Necklace and hoop earrings from Diva


Outfit 2# - Liza


I am in love with the outfit that Liza put together which is what she calls her Summer Chic style. I like how she balances her grey cardigan with a breezy and colorful slit maxi floral skirt perfect for summer nights. She up the ante by wearing a bejeweled statement necklace to complete her effortless chic look. No summer outfit is complete without the essentials, a nice flip flop or sandals and a pair of sunglasses. Writing about this outfit makes me crave for some iced lemonade, hmmm how odd. 



:: Outfit ::

Top | Uniqlo Tube Top & Abercrombie & Fitch Cardigan
Skirt | Forever21 (for similar items click here)
Shoes | Ipanema
Accessories | Diva


That's all folks, if you like these kind of posts subscribe to my blog, by clicking here
Do follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and all my other social networks. Until next week then, toodles! Ugh I've always sucked at saying goodbyes. :P

Disclaimer : All the products used and reviewed were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All the reviews given were written based on my own experiences. 




0 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a comment on Urban Hippie KL